Skip to main content
I just posted on Facebook my blog infomation. This is exciting.

Comments

  1. I love to read about the loves and lifestyles of the Amish.I wish i knew some of them personally.I have not read the book you mentioned on facebook but I have it.The book Something Old.There is a lot to be learned from them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weddings at Promise Lodge and Goddness Fish Promotion and Giveaway

Weddings at Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GENRE : Inspirational (romance) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLURB: When Bishop Monroe is forced to confess the truth about his relationship with young Leola before the entire congregation, he can only pray that open hearts and minds will allow him a future at Promise Lodge—with Christine. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ EXCERPTS As Christine Hershberger sat on the front pew bench, close enough to bask in the glow of her sister Mattie’s joy, she smiled brightly. At long last, she was attending the wedding that should’ve taken place years ago, when Mattie Bender and Amos Troyer were young and so deeply in love¬—before Dat had insisted that Mattie marry Marvin Schwartz instead. Now that Mattie and Preacher Amos had outlived their original mates, they were standing together, hand in hand, repeating the age-old vows after their new bishop, Monroe Burkholder. Christine, who’d lost her husband a couple of years ag

Wanda Brunstetter Q&A and Giveaway!

It is my pleasure and honor to have had Wanda answer a few questions for us. Thank you Wanda for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know what you have been doing and what inspires you to write.  Wanda Brunstetter Q&A QUESTION 1: When is the earliest that you remember having a passion for writing? Response: From the time I began reading I started writing short stories and poems. I had an imagination as a child. When I was in second grade I wrote a poem about a moth. My teacher thought it was good and said I might someday become an author. That little seed she planted encouraged me to keep writing. QUESTION 2: From all of the different genres that you could have chosen, how did you decide upon Amish life as your primary focus? Response: I chose the Amish life to write about because through my husband, who has a Mennonite background, I met and became friends with many Amish people, whom we have come to know and love. I have a d

Excerpt, Giveaway and Review of A Simple Vow by Charlotte Hubbard

"How are we to get any sleep? Or concentrate on our work?" Dat asked above the raising wails. "Edith, you are to return these babies to their mother at once!' "But I tried to tell you----their mam is dead!" Edith blusrted. "Will brought the twins here until he could get through her funeral and---"This is Will Gingerich we're talking about, correct?" " Jah,  and he'd accused the other fellow of ----" "We cannot have Will coming around here on the pretense of seeing his children," Dat stated, " If he's got no wife to raise them now, he'll try to entice Loretta into marriage again. And that matter shall remain a closed book. A Simple Vow by Charlotte Hubbard, is her first book in her new series "Simple Gifts". You may want to grab some tissues and tea while Charlotte takes you back to the lovely community of Willow Ridge, where you will meet Edith Reihl and som